Swiss designed Maserati.
reblog/like this and I would pick heaps of blogs to promote to thousands! I would also select blogs to help reach their goals. liking would give you 30% chance of getting picked, while reblogging gives you 70%. must be following me c-lassic.
PICKING IN A FEW MINUTES!
Car show in Trumansburg New York
Even in the coldest weather, bloom.
“The Proposal #1,” Photographed by Sam Shaw | Central Park, New York, 1957
While walking together through Central Park, Sam Shaw asked Marilyn what she was learning at the Actors Studio. When she responded, “Improvisation,” he asked her to show him. Marilyn grabbed Sam’s newspaper and headed to a bench to read. Later she explained the couple’s intense conversation. Next to her, the man was asking for the woman to marry him. She said she would, but on the condition that he give up his livelihood as a bookie.